Updated: Feb 10, 2019
Who doesn't like chocolate!
The most important thing for us is to keep bringing joy to our cheeky customers and we bring that with the food that we create.
I have made these delicious chocolate balls/ cake with many of you, kids and adult as one.
They loved it!
Now it's time to share the love and share the recipe.
For fun time with the family ( kids loves this):
1 packet (250g) biscuits ( vegan digestive biscuits can be suitable).
1/2 cup (40g) cocoa powder.
1/2 cup (45g) desiccated coconut (plus a little extra for rolling the balls in).
1 cup – sugar ( you can use less, up to you).
100 g – butter (any unsalted).
1/2 cup water/milk. ( I used orange juice but you can use soy).
1. Crush the biscuits and place into a mixing bowl. ( i let my kids crush them in a clean towel)
2. Mix all remaining ingredients together in a pot and bring to boil.
3.Wait for the mixture to cool and add it to the crushed biscuits.
4. Take small amount of mixture and roll into a ball ( can be a bit sticky but try not to use gloves, you will miss all the fun), then roll through extra coconut .
5. Continue with the rest of the mixture
6. Place the chocolate balls on a plate and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
* Can replace the coconut with multi coloured 100s & 1000s :)
* Can add raisins / nuts.
Feel free to share a photo of your creation on our Instagram page :)